How to enter the competition?
The entry process is quick, easy and free*:
- Read the criteria very carefully to ensure you are eligible
- Please consider the criteria carefully also to understand exactly what the judges are looking for
- Complete your entry by answering concisely the brief questions on the entry form, in English
- The Awards team will contact you shortly after receipt of your entry, confirming your entry and informing if anything is missing
- The judging by our industry experts will be held in June 2020
- The best entries will reach the HAPPETITE Awards shortlist: several finalists* in each category
- The finalists* will be officially announced shortly after the Jury meeting
*the finalists will need to send at least one delegate at the Happetite tradeshow in Milan. In order to register to the Happetite, see here.
If you need help with your entry or require any clarification, please contact Laurène at email@example.com
Step 1: Choose your category
You can enter as many projects as you wish, and one entry can be in more than one category as long as it meets all the eligibility requirements and separate entries are sent. You will receive an email confirming your entry and informing if anything is missing .
You will be required to fill out the form in English.
The HAPPETITE Awards entry is free of charge.
Step 2: Entry form
You will see that some fields are compulsory. You will be required to fill out the form in English and submit the required supporting materials (videos, photos, maps,...). You will need to combine all your images into a unique PDF file and upload it (last step of the submission process).
New deadline : 15 May 2020
Step 3: Jury meeting
The jury comprised of high-profile experts of the restaurant industry will meet in Paris in June 2020 to shortlist the finalists in each category. If the jury thinks a project is not in the right category, it has the right to move the entry to a more appropriate category and judge it in the new category. The entrant will be informed of the category change by e-mail.
The HAPPETITE Awards finalists will be announced shortly after the Jury meeting. Each entrant will be informed individually a few days before the official announcement.
Step 4: Finalists
During the Happetite, The Global BtoB event for multi-site restaurant operators looking to grow their business, to be held on 1-2 July 2020, the finalists will be showcased in the Awards Gallery, in the heart of the exhibition area. If your project is part of the finalists, your presence (or one delegate from your company) will be required at The Happetite Tradeshow in Milan.
Step 5: Awards Ceremony
The winners will be revealed at the HAPPETITE Awards Ceremony to be held at MiCo Milano Congressi (date 1 or 2 July 2020 to be confirmed soon). If your project is part of the finalists, your presence (or one delegate from your company) will be required at the Ceremony.
We wish you best of luck!